Billings and Fees
Mayfair Medical Centre is a private billing practice. Fees vary according to the time and complexity of the consultation. There will be an " out of pocket" cost after claiming your rebate from medicare.
*Additional costs will also be incurred for any specific tests, procedures, treatments or consumables provided at the time of your consultation.
- A fees list is displayed at front reception, alternatively if you have any questions regarding our fees please speak to reception staff
- Payment is required at time of consultation. NO accounts will be issued.
- To help with payment we offer the following facitities - CASH, EFTPOS,MASTERCARD or VISA along with an integrated EFTPOS and Medicare claiming system which allows you to have your Medicare rebate refunded back to your debit card on the spot
- $10.00 surcharge applies to Saturday morning appointments
- A Non Attendance fee for missed appointments may apply - this is at the doctor's discretion. Four (4) hours notice of cancellation or re scheduling of appointments is required wherever possible.
For An Appointment Phone: (07) 3390 5500
New Patients Accepted