All doctors at this practice work on an appointment only basis.
Every effort is made by our doctors to keep to time but unfortunately we cannot predict emergencies. Our staff will make every effort to advise you if your doctor is running behind time either on your arrival or prior to (if major delays). We appreciate your understanding and patient at these times.
We acknowledge that our patient's also have time restrictions and we are more than happy for you to phone ahead to see if your doctor is running on time to help avoid any unnecessary waiting time for yourself.
- Patients presenting with acute injuries and illnesses will be given priority.
- Patients requesting urgent appointments may be asked the nature of their problem/s to help assist staff with the triage of these appointments.
- A standard appointment is 10 minutes.
- An appointment must be made for each patient needing to be seen by the doctor.
- Long appointments are available and should be made for any of the following
- Complex issue / s
- Mental health
- Women's health
- Newborn & 6 week baby checks
- Paperwork for completion
- Some of our doctors do request long appointments for all new patients, reception staff will advise this at time of making your appointment.
- If you are unsure as to whether you require a longer appointment; please give a brief outline of your needs to receptionist to ensure you are booked for the appropriate amount of time with the doctor.
- Did you know? If every patient took an extra 4 minutes more on their booked appointment time, this can cause the doctor to be up to 2 hours late over the day.
- A Non Attendance fee for missed appointment may apply - this is at the doctor's discretion. 4 hours notice of cancellation or re scheduling is required wherever possible.
- For an Appointment Phone: (07) 3390 5500
New Patients Accepted