Welcome to Mayfair Medical Centre
Mayfair Medical Centre is a fully accredited general practice with doctors and staff who are committed to providing the highest quality of personalised healthcare to families living in the bayside and surrounding areas, whilst incorporating a holistic approach toward diagnosis and management of illness. We are committed to promoting health, well being and disease prevention to all patients. We do not discriminate in the provision of excellent care and aim to treat all patients with dignity and respect.
Announcements / News
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY OF THE BELOW SYMPTOMS NO MATER HOW MILD please inform our reception staff over the phone 3390 5500 of this before either making and appointment or before entering our practice as you will be required to have a Negative COVID PCR test result. (Rapid Self Testing results are currently not accepted by our doctors) before you can be seen face to face, even if you have had your COVID vaccination/s.
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Runny nose
- Loss of smell /and or taste
- Other symptoms people may experience include muscle or joint pain, & loss of appetite
- WHERE CAN I GET A COVID TEST WITHOUT A REFERRAL FROM MY DOCTOR?
- Manly Respiratory Clinic - 2/210 Preston Road, Manly West - by appointment Ph: 3063 0685
- 4 Cyte Pathology Drive through Testing - Cnr Ney & Mt Cotton Roads, Capalaba - No appointment needed.
- We would appreciate you taking the time to read the information below so as to familiarize yourself with the present procedures we have in place regarding visiting our practice during the COVID pandemic
- BEFORE ENTERING OUR PRACTICE: ALL patients are asked to please CALL reception on 3390 5500 on their arrival to the practice when you will be advised of the current protocols for entry to practice at the time.
- MASKS PROTOCOL: To ensure your safety & the safety of others whilst in our practice masks are mandatory in our practice and must be worn by anyone aged 12 years & over at all times when inside our practice. Our doctors and staff will also be wearing masks at all times.
Along with the above changes to our protocols we are constantly reviewing and maintaining all our infection control protocols. We can also assure our patients that ALL our doctors & support staff have been fully immunised.
- QR CODE CHECK IN :Please ensure that you have CHECKED IN with your QR code prior to entering the practice. If you do not have access to the QR code on your phone please let receptionist know and they can check you in manually. If you have others with you please ensure that you have checked them in as well.
We appreciate your patience & support with following the protocols put in place by our doctors,these changes have been made to ensure the safety of everyone who works and visits our practice over this pandemic. We will continue to be diligent in our efforts to keep our practice safe and we appreciate your understanding & support with this.
- For an Appointment Phone: (07) 3390 5500
- New Patients Accepted Phone: (07) 3390 5500
We are conveniently located at the Mayfair Village Shopping Centre at the corner of Manly Road & Hargreaves Street in Manly West.