Welcome to Mayfair Medical Centre
Mayfair Medical Centre is a fully accredited general practice with doctors and staff who are committed to providing the highest quality of personalised healthcare to families living in the bayside and surrounding areas, whilst incorporating a holistic approach toward diagnosis and management of illness. We are committed to promoting health, well being and disease prevention to all patients. We do not discriminate in the provision of excellent care and aim to treat all patients with dignity and respect.
Announcements / News
Due to the ongoing effects of the COVID pandemic this practice wishes to advise patients that we no longer accept CASH as payment.
COVID 19 Information/Updates
Our practice is NOT currently participating in the COVID-19 vaccine
rollout but we are encouraging our patients to receive the COVID-19 vaccine
when it is available to them. The best way to find
out when you can receive a COVID-19 vaccination is to use the Vaccine
Eligibility Checker at www.healthdirect.gov.au and click on "Are you eligible
for COVID-19 vaccination"). You can also make a vaccination booking with a
local vaccine provider via the Vaccine Eligibility Checker (link above).
Our doctors are
available for appointments to discuss any questions you may have about the
vaccine, including referral, if necessary.
If you have any of the following symptoms, no matter how mild, please inform our reception staff over the phone before entering our practice.
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Runny nose
- Loss of smell /and or taste
Keeping you safe :
Along with increasing our infection controls we have implemented new protocols & screening measures to keep our doctors, staff and patients safe whilst you are visiting our practice. We really appreciate your patience & support with following the protocols our doctors have put in place to help over these difficult times.
- Over the COVID-19 Pandemic where appropriate Telehealth consultations will be available for vulnerable patients who are at risk of COVID-19.
- All patients with flu/respiratory conditions will require a telehealth consultation before attending the practice.
- Patients with any COVID or Flu Type Symptoms are asked to CALL ON ARRIVAL of your appointment. This will allow reception staff to check you in and give further directions.
- For an Appointment Phone: (07) 3390 5500
- New Patients Accepted Phone: (07) 3390 5500
We are conveniently located at the Mayfair Village Shopping Centre at the corner of Manly Road & Hargreaves Street in Manly West.